Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Marvel Legends Most Wanted

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    oh yeah, I'll snag that Namor for ya within a week or so, but I won't have the cash to ship it till the 15th of Dec... [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">its cool, no sweat. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forget...is calmshell condition a factor?
    i.e. should I find the nicest one?

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    I forget...is calmshell condition a factor?
    i.e. should I find the nicest one?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No. Im an opener.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay if I ship loose?
    you should, too,

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Went early to TRU, Walmart. No luck. I'll keep trying.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm..is juggernaut hard to find or something? If so, I wish I'd known, as my TRU had one last time I was there. It's probably long gone by now, but I can always see if it's still there so I can snag it for someone.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    hmm..is juggernaut hard to find or something? If so, I wish I'd known, as my TRU had one last time I was there. It's probably long gone by now, but I can always see if it's still there so I can snag it for someone.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tort - I placed the board names in order of response. If you find one, you may want to send it to the first person who wanted it. Just a suggestion. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got an email from www.theoutereaches.com about my case of ML8. They will have them in-stock and shipped out before Christmas [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . I'm not sure on the case ratio yet, but there are 7 in the series I believe, so I should have 5 extras for the fine folks of....uh, i'll have 5 extras for you guys [img]tongue.gif[/img] . That's considering IF I don't get any variants, lol. And just to refresh memories, this series consists of:

    Iceman
    Doc Ock
    Storm
    Black Widow
    Modern Armor Iron Man
    Capt America
    Man Thing

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 316what:
    I just got an email from www.theoutereaches.com about my case of ML8. They will have them in-stock and shipped out before Christmas [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . I'm not sure on the case ratio yet, but there are 7 in the series I believe, so I should have 5 extras for the fine folks of....uh, i'll have 5 extras for you guys [img]tongue.gif[/img] . That's considering IF I don't get any variants, lol. And just to refresh memories, this series consists of:

    Iceman
    Doc Ock
    Storm
    Black Widow
    Modern Armor Iron Man
    Capt America
    Man Thing
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I tried calling TRU to see if they could tell me when next shipment of ML7 would be in. "We cant get that information on our system....". More than likely, like you 316, I'll order a case. The hunt is not worth it anymore, especially when target still has ML4 on the pegs. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I NEEDS ME A MAN-THING!!!

    (God, I wish they'd given that character a better name...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •